My driving today was bad. I can't do reverse parking and worst my forward parking which was ok yesterday end up bad. I drove at Padungan main road just 2 rounds and my friend said I am too dangerous to go main road. This will probably be the last driving lesson with him since we need to study for finals and he will go back to his hometown after that. I am not sure if I can drive anymore. I am so disappointed and my confidence going low. However, whatever it is, I know I had an awesome God who will take care of things. Thank you.
I don't know why but being too close with this particular friend makes me afraid if any rumors might arise. He knows he dont like me and I know I treat him just as a big brother. I don't see anything wrong with it but I don't know. I really hope this friendship gotta stay the way it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment