Thank God a lot for giving me such a nice friend.
Someone who makes me happy. Someone who loves God and bringing me closer to Him.
Someone who taught me many things.
Someone I can talk to about anything that I even forgot what I had told him.
Someone who's so observant and alert of the surroundings.
Someone who can cook and loves food.
Someone who don't give me the look like I am a monster or something.
Seems like a pretty good enough guy but he's just a very good friend.
I also don't have the feel with him and I know clearly he's not for me.
Very brotherly feel whenever he's around.
Felt safe and secure. Haha
I just pray that this kind of genuine friendship will lasts and let there be more of such friendship. I am really tired of fake friendship that doesn't last.
No comments:
Post a Comment