Saturday, June 07, 2014

Life...is not easy...everything happens for a reason

Everything I had in this life is not and definitely is not of what I deserved. Thanks to a ever loving merciful daddy above that I had what I had and don't have what I don't have. Although the greedy me is never and will never be satisfied with my life, I am still thankful. The most wonderful gift from God is of course my grandparents. Then it would definitely be all the people such as friends who come and go throughout my life. I learnt from each and everyone who came in my life be it good or bad. One thing which I came to realized recently is that life can be a whole lot better if you initiate good things first rather than waiting for good things to happen. Be honest and kind. Accept yourself and understand when you need others. Tell people how thankful you are to have them. Tell people  they are beautiful. Tell people how wonderful is their work. Encourage and motivate others. Shower a little love and care to others. Respect the differences among people. Understand that everyone is different and nothing is perfect. Forgive. Apologize when you are wrong. Be the little lighthouse to make others day brighter and indirectly it brightens our own as well. I hope I can be the little lighthouse. I may not be able to brighten my own pessimist mindset but I really hope I can help to minimize darkness in others. I know a pessimist person can't shine unto others but I will still try my best hopefully somehow I can brighten my own life along the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment