I can't believe another year is coming to an end. So I'll reflect on certain things and this post shall be updated slowly since its 3am already. Haha
Singapore trip in Dec 2011
Family -bonding -it is very important to be aware of what's going on to my family members and make them happy and proud -should always be patient and tolerate their nonsense although it hurts because no matter what maintain peace and harmony within the family is very important than my own ego - I'll never know what happens after the next second so always show some love to my family
Friendship (old and new friends) -bonding
-some friends maybe faraway from me or some near but we never meet for ages but I believe it's still friendship as long as there's sincerity.
Studies (semester 2 year 2, semester 1 year 3) -first half was good -next half very tiring and torturing
School club - Engineers Australia Swinburne Sarawak Student Section (EASSSS) -worked in a group of guys with international students as the majority
Lifestyle (some changes) -starts from my first marathon -going to jog more -eat/drink less cold sweet food starting from bubble tea and Starbucks
Money issues
Singapore trip in June
Taiwan trip in Dec
Hence, here's my New year 2013 resolution.
1. Continue to do my best in everything I am doing whether its of my interest or its a must so that my loved ones may be proud of me.
2. Continue to cultivate a healthier lifestyle not just to lose weight to look good but to improve myself in every aspects possible.
3. Continue to love and believe in myself and appreciate my life a little more.
4. Continue to love and be good to my loved ones.
Life is short and I'll remember to prioritize myself and pamper myself a little more. Thank you God for everything. I believe all that I'd learnt are from my loving God who is there to guide me in every single way possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment