Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hate being used~

Sometimes it's very depressing when friends came by only when I am needed. :( Sometimes though knowing their intentions, I still go ahead and help, making myself look like a stupid girl who is easily being pushed around. Why do I bother? I can give many excuses of allowing people especially so called friends to use and dump me aside so I won't give any reasons anymore. I'll just let it be. Yes so stupid probably why I deserved that.
However, I am tired of that. I'll just hide myself from people and come out to be used when approached? I don't know what's in my mind anymore! ><
It's good that my timetable this sem mostly half days which means more time at home. Yes uni memories will suck but I guess not everyone gonna have awesome memories here n then...hrmmm I shall have a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment